Sunday, May 15, 2016

My Why is, Why the Hell Not?


 By now I’m sure you’ve heard or seen the name LulaRoe. What the Hell is it and why are there so many people OBSESSED with this LulaRoe. LulaRoe's a clothing company focused on positive body image for all women. There should never be shame for the skin you live in although I see and have experienced it often myself throughout the years. Finally! A company based on what real women need and want. Fashion meets comfort and there doesn't need to be any guilt because you can earn FREE clothes just by hosting a pop-up at your home. Who doesn't love free clothes?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LulaRoeSamathaSidelinger/













 In LulaRoe one of the first things you will hear is to think about your "why."  Why do you want to be a LulaRoe consultant? There is no wrong answer and it differs from person to person. I've honestly pondered this question since I first heard about this amazing company. A company that wants to empower women through positive body image of every size. Take the shame out of being a woman and leave behind the old way of thinking people are "too skinny or too chubby." 
 I've suffered from depression for a very long time and took a couple of years off from work to get better and work on me. I wrote a novel to help me heal and bleed out the pain while I was home. I understand how the mind can be. In that time I also learned that the number of people who also suffer with mental illness is staggering. I'm very open with my struggle because of how alone I felt, I don't want anyone else to think they are the only one. I am here without judgement if you need to talk. I've shared my own personal story many times over and I will continue to do so, to help others know that they are not alone. 

There is hope, I promise. 


 LulaRoe helps real women earn REAL money and not miss out on anything else in their life. A life without guilt?! Full time, part time, on the side, as a hobby... It all works. With this company you get what you put into it. As little or as much time as you would like. The choice is yours!


We are all beautiful.


No sales pitch or competition involved in LulaRoe. They want their consultants to be generous and help other women. So as I'm sure you can see my why in my blog title. It's why the hell not. Why wouldn't I want to be part of this beautiful movement? The only reason I could see to not join LulaRoe was the financial start up money to get my initial inventory. Yes it is a steep investment for a family of five to invest in a business. However there was no other reason I wouldn't want to be part of LulaRoe. It's everything I need in my life right now. 

I want to help other women learn to love themselves.
If you want to join please contact me. I'm building my own team and I LOVE to help empower and coach other women. <3 


 I don't get girl time and I need some. I'm not complaining because I love my husband and our three boys very much. I do however need some time to hang out with other women. (Maybe use a bathroom without sitting in pee.) What's that saying??? Oh yeah! There's a "shit ton" of testosterone in my household. Ha ha!

 I want to honor my husband and what he and my boys sacrificed to allow me the time to heal at home while writing. 

It's time for me to give them the world as they gave to me. <3














No comments:

Post a Comment